Dr. Henry Lin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 10th, 2016
Dr. Henry Lin
Dr. Henry Lin is my go-to neurologist. At each appointment, Dr. Henry Lin consistently treats me with the utmost care, professionalism and gentleness. Very knowledgeable!

October 7th, 2014
Excellent doctor
I had a good experience with Dr. Lin. He was caring and knowledgeable. He took his time with me and explained everything in detail. I highly recommend him.

May 28th, 2014
LEO
From my 1st visit Dr. Lin and his staff made me feel like a number. They prolonged getting approval for treatment/medication. Once medication was received 3mths after approval, i was told they couldnt see me for over another month to administer the medication. Demonstrated no regards for my pain and suffering. I would not recommend to anyone. Save yourself!!! DONT GO TO HIM or his collegues. When i called one so they could adminster my medication they said they could not compete with each other because they worked for the same hospital. Now I can't be treated at another Neurologist because my meds were sent to his office. the worse/devestating expierence I have ever had. Been living with constant migraines since Nov 2013. This NEGLECT will be reported to the appropriate channels.