A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Lin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Lin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry Lin practice?
- Dr. Henry Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Lin practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Allergists and Rancho Cucamonga Internists.