Learn more about Dr. Henry Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Lin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Lin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry Lin practice?
- Dr. Henry Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Lin practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Allergists and Rancho Cucamonga Internists.