A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Lipner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Lipner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Lipner, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipner graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lipner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry I. Lipner practice?
Dr. Henry Lipner practices Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See Brooklyn Nephrologists.