A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Lipner is Excellent. Dr. Lipner has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Lipner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including High Blood Pressure Hypertension, Kidney Dialysis Renal Dialysis, and Kidney Disease.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipner graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lipner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Henry Lipner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry I. Lipner practice?
Dr. Henry Lipner practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Enrique Lipner, Dr. Hal Lipner, Dr. Hank Lipner, Dr. Harris Lipner