A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Lipner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Lipner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Lipner, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipner graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lipner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Irwin Lipner MD is a male Nephrologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Henry I. Lipner practice?
- Dr. Henry Lipner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Henry Lipner practices Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Nephrologists.