A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Litchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litchman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Litchman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Litchman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Litchman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Litchman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Maurice Litchman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry M. Litchman practice?
- Dr. Henry Litchman has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Litchman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pawtucket, RI.
See Pawtucket Orthopedic Surgeons.