A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Litchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litchman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Litchman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Litchman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Litchman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Litchman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Maurice Litchman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry M. Litchman practice?
- Dr. Henry Litchman has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Litchman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pawtucket, RI.
See Pawtucket Surgeons.