Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phil Lobstein
Dr. Phil Lobstein, MD, FACC, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Lobstein is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, Baylor All Saints Medical Centers and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas. He speaks English.
Dr. Phil Lobstein has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Phil Lobstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Farhan Ali
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi14
Dr. Dennis Doan
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi13
Dr. Senthil Thambidorai
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi14