Learn more about Dr. Phil Lobstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phil Lobstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lobstein
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lobstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobstein graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lobstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phil Philen Lobstein FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Phil P. Lobstein practice?
- Dr. Phil Lobstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Phil Lobstein practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.