A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phil Lobstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phil Lobstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobstein graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lobstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phil Philen Lobstein FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Phil P. Lobstein practice?
- Dr. Phil Lobstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Phil Lobstein practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiologists.