A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Lopez-Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Lopez-Roman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez-Roman graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Lopez-Roman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Javier Lopez-Roman MD is a male Oncologist , has 39 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Henry J. Lopez-Roman practice?
- Dr. Henry Lopez-Roman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Henry Lopez-Roman practices Medical Oncology near Wharton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, TX and Victoria, TX.
See Wharton Oncologists.