A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Luh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Luh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luh graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Luh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Luh DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Luh practice?
- Dr. Henry Luh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Henry Luh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.