A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Lujan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Lujan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Lujan, LLC, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lujan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lujan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Lujan LLC and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry Lujan practice?
- Dr. Henry Lujan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Henry Lujan practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.