A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Lusane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Lusane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Lusane, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lusane graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lusane has 9 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Carlton Lusane MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Lusane practice?
- Dr. Henry Lusane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Lusane practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Montgomery Radiologists.