A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Lam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Man-Hung Lam MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry M. Lam practice?
- Dr. Henry Lam has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Lam practices Internal Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists.