Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Henry Maguire
Dr. Henry Maguire, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Matilda, PA, with other offices in Danville, PA and Pottsville, PA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology, Neurology and Dermatology. Dr. Maguire is affiliated with Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center, Shamokin Area Community Hospital and Geisinger Medical Center/Danville. He speaks English.
Dr. Henry Maguire has the following 3 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...