A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Maimon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maimon
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maimon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maimon graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Maimon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Newman Maimon MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Henry N. Maimon practice?
- Dr. Henry Maimon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Maimon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Beavercreek, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, OH.