A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Marcus is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bell's Palsy
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Contact Dermatitis
- Eye Diseases
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Marcus has 11 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marcus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry F. Marcus practice?
Dr. Henry Marcus practices Pediatrics near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Pediatricians.