Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Otolaryngologists, Pediatrician

Brentwood Pediatric Assoc
33215 7 Mile Rd
Livonia, MI 48152
248-478-3200
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Mother  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

This doctor was terrible. He was very condescending and rude. He did'nt listen to my concerns, he was judging me before I even finished talking. His cell phone rang in the middle of my visit, and he answered it-That's how caring and concerned he seemed! (not at all)

|  Worst Dr in Michigan!  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

I can't say Marcus is a misogynist, but he definitely is condescending to women! He is entirely devoid of any warmth or rudimentary bedside manner. His gruff and.somewhat coarse demeanor is better suited for the battlefield rather than a pediatric clinic. I'm sure he was tops in his class, but this begs the question...what class is he from? I highly recommend avoiding this doctor, almost any other pediatrician will be eminently better suited for your child's needs!

Apr 14th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I've been taking my two girls here for six years, and the doctors are very personal, listen to all my motherly concerns. I have recommended several friends and family members and they LOVE them too. I was also recommended by a friend.

Jun 22nd, 2007 on yahoo.com

professional and friendly office: We went to BPA 19 year ago with our twins, always recieved premium service and care. Moved away for a couple of years, but are now back in the area and going to BPA for our younger child. Highly recommend this pediatricia

Dec 27th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Great office and doctors: This is a well organized, efficient office. Everyone is friendly and remembers you. The doctors are very personable and understanding. Very short waiting room times. I would definite recomend to anyone.