A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Maresh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Maresh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Maresh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maresh graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Maresh has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Randall Maresh MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry R. Maresh practice?
- Dr. Henry Maresh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Maresh practices Internal Medicine near Farmington, CT.
See Farmington Internists.