A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Marquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Marquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marquez
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Marquez, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Marquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Bothwell Regional Health Center
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry C Marquez MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Marquez practice?
- Dr. Henry Marquez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Henry Marquez practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sedalia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Warsaw, MO.
See Sedalia Cardiologists.