A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Marquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Marquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Marquez, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Marquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Bothwell Regional Health Center
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marquez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Marquez practice?
Dr. Henry Marquez practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sedalia, MO.
See Sedalia Cardiologists.