A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Marquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Marquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Marquez, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Marquez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Bothwell Regional Health Center
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Cuartero Marquez MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henry C. Marquez practice?
- Dr. Henry Marquez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Marquez practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sedalia, MO.
See Sedalia Cardiologists.