A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Frank Martin MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henry F. Martin practice?
- Dr. Henry Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Henry Martin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Poplar Bluff, MO.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Cardiologists.