A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry McCabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry McCabe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCabe graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCabe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry J McCabe MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry J. McCabe practice?
- Dr. Henry McCabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry McCabe practices Internal Medicine near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Internists.