A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry McGowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGowen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGowen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry McGowen, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McGowen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. McGowen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brownwood Regional Medical Center
- Heart of Texas Memorial Hospital
- Comanche Co Consolidated Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Wilcox McGowen MD is a male Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry W. McGowen practice?
- Dr. Henry McGowen has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry McGowen practices Radiology near Brownwood, TX.
See Brownwood Radiologists.