A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry McKowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McKowen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. McKowen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- Terrebonne General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Carson McKowen MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry C. McKowen practice?
- Dr. Henry McKowen has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry McKowen practices Neurological Surgery near Thibodaux, LA.
See Thibodaux Surgeons.