A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry McKowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry McKowen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKowen
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKowen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McKowen graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. McKowen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- Terrebonne General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Carson McKowen MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry C. McKowen practice?
- Dr. Henry McKowen has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry McKowen practices Neurological Surgery near Thibodaux, LA.
See Thibodaux Surgeons.