A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Meilman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Meilman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Meilman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Meilman graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meilman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Meilman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Meilman practice?
- Dr. Henry Meilman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Meilman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Owings Mills, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.