A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Meilman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Meilman, Vascular Medicine Specialist, Phlebologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meilman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Meilman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Meilman, MD, RPVI is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Meilman graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meilman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Meilman MD and RPVI is a male Phlebologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Meilman practice?
- Dr. Henry Meilman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Meilman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Phlebology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD.
See Towson Internists, Towson Cardiologists, and Towson Phlebologists.