A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Meilman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Meilman, Vascular Medicine Specialist, Phlebologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meilman
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Meilman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Meilman, MD, RPVI is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Meilman graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meilman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Meilman MD and RPVI is a male Phlebologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Henry Meilman practice?
- Dr. Henry Meilman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Meilman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Phlebology near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD.
See Towson Internists, Towson Cardiologists, and Towson Phlebologists.