A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Mentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Mentz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Mentz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mentz graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mentz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Spring Branch Medical Center
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry A Mentz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry A. Mentz practice?
- Dr. Henry Mentz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Mentz practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists and Houston Surgeons.