Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Msaja show details Msaja
May 8th, 2012

Henry gets the best out of any doctor. A respectful gentleman who touches you and you are assured of getting better.I rank him as one of MA's very best and most respectable doctors.

Caring MD - listens and respects his patients show details Caring MD - listens and respects his patients
Mar 10th, 2011

You may wait 20 to 30 minutes for your appointment but he will spend extra time on your appointment too. He makes sure your comfortable and comes up with the proper diagnosis. He follows up with the proper tests and expections are clear of what to do and when to call for results or call if you have changes in how you feel. I don't mind waiting because I know he will take just as much time as he needs to take care of the me as the patient he's working with right now. The way paitent care should be

The best!!! show details The best!!!
by Jen Williams on Feb 23rd, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Merola I've been w/ him since 1999, my husband and I switch practices to follow him...He runs behind, yes! But when is your turn he's in no rush, he gives you your time! Explains everything in plain english and with a super smile.