A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Milczuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Milczuk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Milczuk, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Milczuk graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Milczuk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Alexander Milczuk MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Henry A. Milczuk practice?
- Dr. Henry Milczuk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Henry Milczuk practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.