A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Milczuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Milczuk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milczuk
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milczuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Milczuk, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Milczuk graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Milczuk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Alexander Milczuk MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Henry A. Milczuk practice?
- Dr. Henry Milczuk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Milczuk practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.