A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Mishel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Mishel, Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Mishel, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mishel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mishel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry S Mishel MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Henry S. Mishel practice?
- Dr. Henry Mishel has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Mishel practices Pulmonary Disease near Blue Bell, PA.
See Blue Bell Pulmonologists.