A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Mitcheson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Mitcheson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitcheson graduated from University Of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, England.
Dr. Mitcheson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitcheson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry D. Mitcheson practice?
Dr. Henry Mitcheson practices Urology near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanscom Afb, MA and Watertown, MA.
See Brighton Urologists.