A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Mitcheson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Mitcheson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitcheson graduated from University Of Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitcheson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry David Mitcheson MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Henry D. Mitcheson practice?
- Dr. Henry Mitcheson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Henry Mitcheson practices Urology near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See Brighton Urologists.