A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Mollman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Mollman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Mollman, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mollman graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mollman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Dennis Mollman FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Henry D. Mollman practice?
- Dr. Henry Mollman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Henry Mollman practices Neurological Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Chesterfield, MO.
See Kansas City Neurological Surgeons.