A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Moon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Moon is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Moon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moon graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Moon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Bola Moon MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry B. Moon practice?
- Dr. Henry Moon has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Moon practices Internal Medicine near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Internists.