A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Morganstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morganstein graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Morganstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Lawrence Morganstein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Henry L. Morganstein practice?
- Dr. Henry Morganstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Morganstein practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Family Physicians and Camden General Practitioners.