A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Morganstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morganstein
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Morganstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morganstein graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Morganstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Lawrence Morganstein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Henry L. Morganstein practice?
- Dr. Henry Morganstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Morganstein practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Family Physicians and Camden Primary Care Doctors.