A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Morganstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morganstein
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Morganstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morganstein graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Morganstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Lawrence Morganstein DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Henry L. Morganstein practice?
- Dr. Henry Morganstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Morganstein practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Primary Care Doctors and Camden General Practitioners.