A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Mroch is Excellent. Dr. Mroch has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Mroch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mroch graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mroch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mroch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Henry Mroch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry Mroch practice?
Dr. Henry Mroch practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA and Colville, WA.
See Spokane Internists and Spokane Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Enrique Mroch, Dr. Hal Mroch, Dr. Hank Mroch, Dr. Harris Mroch