Psychiatrists

Psychiatric Associates Of W MI
1403 60th St SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49508
616-719-4488
Locations and availability (3)

1.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I would urge you to avoid Dr. Mulder  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2013

I'm sorry to say that I couldn't agree more with the previous, and vastly negative comments of Dr. Mulder by other patients.

|  show details
Sep 26th, 2013

I came to the appointment expecting sympathy and some attempt to help me with depression. He showed no compassion at all and gave me a prescription that even after insurance coverage would be over $ 200 if I had been mentally disabled enough to pay for it. Without insurance it would be over $800. He is sucking money out of the accounts of people that can least afford his mental abuse!

|  Do not recommend this doctor  |  show details
by sharon smith on Jun 6th, 2013

This doctor does not appear to care, only to quickly moving you in and out of his office with a perscription. Lately he's been seeing patients via video (with camera, and him on a screen) from his cozy little vacation home in AZ. After 10 minutes, I am cut off mid sentence, and told "thank you, you'll find the door on the right" until I shut up and leave the room. Very rude, with little to no empathy.

|  show details
May 5th, 2013

Completely incompetent. I have never given a review on a doctor but he should not be practicing medicine. No follow up for therapy. Didn't listen. Increased doses when there were major side effects including extreme vertigo. I will be looking into filing a formal complaint.

|  Moral agenda interferes with practice  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

I feel this doctor was judgmental during his assessment of my situation and reason for contacting his office. it came out clearly in his comments and a review of my file history.

|  Not Good  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2011

Doctor was aloof came accross as condescending. Didn't listen to me or involve me in care planning or include therapist in the plan. Only goal was to prescribe medication and get me out the door, meeting was much less than alotted time. Did not pass on notes to therapist even when requested. Medication approach was wrong, and did not give me information to contact if issues arose.

|  A very quiet physician  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2011

I feel that Dr. Mulder is a very private person and thus a very quiet Dr. I think he uses medications quicker than looking at other options. In my 30 years of seeing psychiatrists I feel that there are very few who appearcaring and personal. I do not feel he is out to make money on me personally--we all make money if we work.Psychiatry is a strange world and I think that many Dr's. feel they need to distance themselves from the people they see.

|  Very aloof and non-empathetic  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2011

He actully chuckled at me when I shared one of my experiences...made me feel like i was being silly. I would not recommend him to ANYONE..even my dog. He just wants to get you in and out so he can collect his 'meds mgt' $ from insurance. He asks a question and it is obvious he could care less about the answer...he should retire and leave the practice to someone who gives a s___ about their patients.

|  If you like to take medication....  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2009

Mr. Mulder is a pill pusher with no real advice / help on how to deal with the underlying issues.