A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Nelson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Nelson, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Nelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sebastian River Medical Center
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Niles Nelson MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Henry N. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Henry Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Nelson practices Urology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Urologists.