A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Nelson is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Nelson, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Nelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sebastian River Medical Center
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Niles Nelson MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Henry N. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Henry Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Nelson practices Urology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Urologists.