Dr. Henry Newman MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

April 9th, 2012
Doctors didn't treat pain. I passed out from the extreme pain and went to ER by ambulance.
The office never followed up after my procedure. While in tears from the pain, I talked to his nurse. She dismissed me. The on call doctor said to take Tylonal 3. That did not help at all. Six hours later I passed out from the extreme pain and the ambulance took me to the hospital. Per the doctor on call, they gave me a shot of morphine which did not do much. Two hours later another shot of Morphine and the doctor on call for Northwest Valley Urologists wanted to send me home when my pain level was still between a 6-9 and I was still in tears from the pain. I had to beg the ER staff to help me since my doctors would not. To recap: My post opp. instructions advised me to call the doctor if the pain is not being managed with the prescribed medicine. Doctor Newman's nurse said there was nothing she could do despite my crying because of the extreme pain and unable to move. The doctor on call made decision to give me a shot and send me home. The office could not get a grip on the terrible pain and not normal patient reaction. So I fell through the cracks and suffered. Dr. Newman, his nurse, and Dr. Goldman's focus is not on the individual patient. There was absolutely no follow-up from the doctor who did the procedure or the on call doctor to see how I was. Their office did call to see if I was going to make the appointment to get the cathedar out. (It was taken out in the hospital 3 days earlier. But they didn't know that.)

March 20th, 2017