Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

by Frenae W. on May 22nd, 2013

One of the best Doctors I have been to. He diagnosed my problem correctly after a misdiagnosis from another Md and corrected my problem with surgery. I owe Dr Nguyen my life.

kimberly show details kimberly
Mar 13th, 2013

Awsome Doctor 100% legit .iam happy with my surgery he cured my problem. Thanks Dr. Nguyen. Also great replacement of staff the new girl is really nice very well mannered and sweet as can be .

Mar 9th, 2010

Only problem was waiting almost 2 hours beyond my appointment time while the doctor was in sugery. Every thing else was good.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Tierra Brewton on Feb 17th, 2010

Dr. Ngyuen removed my tonsils freshman year of college. He is caring and explains everything that is going on with his patients.

Excellent vocal cord surgeon show details Excellent vocal cord surgeon
Apr 7th, 2009

Thanks to Dr. Nguyen and God, I was able to have scar tissue ( developed from a former TN surgery), as well as additional nodes also removed very successfully from my vocal cords. I am a former 20 year music teacher (with BA & ME in Music Ed Vocal choral) who had developed chronic hoarseness in my school, church, and solo careers. Several years have passed. With God, Dr. Nguyen's surgery, recovery, and more careful and lesser vocal work load and off the shelf clor-tabs for my allergies (sometimes up to 4 or 5 tabs befor singing), I was able to make a solo vocal CD and am still teaching music (currently part-time) weekly increasing my vocal work load and my allergies and vocal cords are truly clearer and in better shape than they have ever been. I feel I have gotten complete recovery. I am so appreciative and truly blessed. J. Blackwood