A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Niho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Niho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niho
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Niho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Niho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Niho graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Niho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Koji Niho MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Henry K. Niho practice?
- Dr. Henry Niho has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Niho practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists and Irvine Gastroenterologists.