A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Niho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Niho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niho
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Niho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Niho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Niho graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Niho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Koji Niho MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Henry K. Niho practice?
- Dr. Henry Niho has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Niho practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists and Irvine Gastroenterologists.