Dr. Henry Ndekwe MD Patient Reviews

3.4

February 10th, 2017
With this doctor it's a big runaround we got a referral to see him . I called hem three times and there was always a different excuse why I could not get an appointment.

January 30th, 2017
Not Professional
If I were on the Board of Licensure and Supervision, I would revoke his license, send him back to Nigeria with the stipulation that he never return to the United States

April 24th, 2016
Thanks Doctor God bless u sir

October 4th, 2015
Dr. Henry Ndekwe
Dr. Ndekwe is very kind, compassionate and caring. I consider him to be a very, very good doctor and I am very happy with the care I receive from him and his staff.

October 1st, 2015
Dr. Ndekwe needs to hire better office staff
Kiowi is a nurse or office manager or both and she must be totally burned out because she is so very rude to patients both in the office and on the phone. I sat there one day and listened to her arguing with a patient on the phone while I was in the waiting room for over 30 minutes. She was rude, inconsiderate, and unprofessional. Many of the girls who have been hired to work the front desk have been grossly unqualified. Alice and the pregnant girl who I think quit were really awful, the new one seems a little better but as soon as they start to barely get the hang of what they are doing, he hires another clueless person - I mean these girls shouldn't be working with the public even in retail or anything where they have to think and answer questions. Maybe he needs to pay more or have someone else do the interviews. Crystal is the only one who is always professional, she does not make you feel judged and she is capable of reasoning. That seems silly to say but some of those girls really were incapable of reasoning. Kiowi doesn't have that problem, she is just rude and hateful and dishonest and she either needs a long vacation or a permanent one. I hope she doesn't take Dr. Ndekwe down because she makes folks want to file serious complaints. Too bad she is not the one who would face the consequences of those complaints.

September 22nd, 2015
Dr Ndekwe has some serious issues
I agree with the other person who talked about the office dictator, Kiowi, being very rude, dishonest and she is definitely on a power trip. Dr Ndekwe will not treat a smoker, and even if you quit, he will accuse you of smoking everytime you come in. I heard him in rooms with other patients, I even heard a patient in the waiting room say she was accused and has never smoked. As far as pain management, Dr. Ndekwe does not have many approaches, he just loves to give the same three strong opiates to everyone. He is also not knowlegabel about the medication. He told me that if I took 2 instant release oxycodone tablets they would last twice as long but he should know instant release medication is instantly released and flushed from the system in the same time period, taking double just makes it stronger, it doesn't make it last 8 hours instead of 4. He even drew a picture to explain to me why it lasts longer. I hope he was trying to create a placebo effect and isn't truly that ignorant about his profession, however I'm afraid it is the latter. All in all, if you smoke, don't tell and smell good, he will smell you. I wouldn't be surprised if he is shut down soon because he is a pill mill and he recently started testing all his patients, something he should have always been doing, and I have a feeling once it is found how many non-compliant patients he has, he is going to have trouble.

September 13th, 2015
the only bad expierience ive had was with kiawi, his office mgr/ office dictator. even when your medication is due and ready, she has lied and said it wasnt. she is on a big time power trip. the office would be so much more pleasant without her. she will never give me my meds on the same day. an told the dr. i was lying. the dr. does his best based on theinfo given to him. an that cant be easy when hes being lied to by his boss kiawi.

May 18th, 2015
Most caring and professonal doctor. He has managed my pain for 10 years. Highly recommend him!

March 20th, 2015
PLEASE AVOID!!
This place is terrible! I told the doctor I didn't want to take pain medications because I am so young. He humiliated me infront of the entire clinic and sent me out crying. I drove 60 miles one way to see him, took a full day off work and got to the office at 12:45, wasn't able to see the doctor until almost 3. The staff is rude and he is rude! That place is a pill mill and full of addicts. He refused to treat me because I wanted other options besides pain medication. There is something REALLY strange going on in this office. He needs to be reported! Please AVOID! If you are looking for true answers to your pain, do not go to him! Go see a neurosurgeon or a specialist. THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE!!!!

February 6th, 2014
avoid at all cost
The staff is rude. Not helpful. Lied to me about my insurance coverage. Doctor wouldn't even see me because he didn't have my latest report from the other pain management clinic I go to in WIF. I was trying to get a local office. I felt he could at least have the courtesy to see me and look all the other reports. They would have been all the same. Something strange is going on with this office. Not professional and actually feel like they are a pill mill. Avoid!!!!

December 23rd, 2013
Conciencious Care
Dr. Ndekwe is dedicated to treating you as a person and not just as your "pain", He screens for patients that he feels he can help to have a normal life again, free from the fear of pain. He is not afraid to ask partients to workout or change their diets if that is a necessary step. I admire his work and it;s is working for me. SS

October 16th, 2012
Stay away from this place . It is the worst , rude, strange place i have ever seen .