A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry O'Halloran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry O'Halloran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry O'Halloran, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Halloran graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Halloran has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Halloran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry O'Halloran practice?
Dr. Henry O'Halloran practices Ophthalmology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Centro, CA and Murrieta, CA.
See San Diego Ophthalmologists.