A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry O'Halloran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry O'Halloran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry O'Halloran, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Halloran has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry O'Halloran MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Henry O'Halloran practice?
- Dr. Henry O'Halloran has 6 office locations.
- Dr. Henry O'Halloran practices Ophthalmology near , .