A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Odunlami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Odunlami is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odunlami
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Odunlami Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Odunlami, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Odunlami graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Odunlami has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Odunlami MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Henry Odunlami practice?
- Dr. Henry Odunlami has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Odunlami practices Psychiatry near Bridgewater, NJ.
See Bridgewater Psychiatrists.