Dr. Henry Odunlami Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Odunlami?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Henry Odunlami?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 4th, 2015

Fake doesn't really care about patients

March 26th, 2015

His practice and business "GenPsych" is poorly staffed, there are very few or no other MDs on the staff and everyone in there is stretched very very thin. Patients do not get timely and proper care.

March 16th, 2014

More Harm Than Help

I came to him because I was suffering from depression, and he only made my problems worse. He blamed me for my problems and has the worst bedside manner I've ever seen. He is a bully with a prescription pad who will leave you much worse than you were before you started seeing him.

September 23rd, 2013

Good experience

Have Bipolar disorder, met with doctor after I was just out of the hospital. Very good expertise with Medications. Was sympathetic to my plight

March 7th, 2013

Pathetic

Incompetent doctor that doesnt know up from down, he doesn't know how to treat a real problem if it was right on front of him. If you care about yourself or anyone else don't go to him. Sadly, I'm being nice. If he has one good review about him, he messed up that day. Take my review with a grain of salt (and every other review) Can't select no stars so he got one by default. Sorry.

September 5th, 2012

Didn't give any insight into my condition (depression), but I was there primarily to get meds. I mentioned having sleep problems and Dr. Odunlami's solution was "Just go to bed." Nice guy, but not very perceptive.

August 11th, 2011

Unfprofessional

I've never seen a medical office run with so little regard to the well-being of patients.Not sure how you can call yourself a mental health professional while performing your job so unprofessionally.

July 20th, 2010

hard to get hold of him and when you get to see him he will spend no more than 10 minutes with you priscribe some meds and good bye

April 20th, 2010

Unprofessional

At the second visit, Dr. Odunlami asked why we were there, and rushed us through the appointment. Then, a tratment issue arose, and despite my repeated attempts to speak with him, Dr. Odunlami would not take my call, or return my call. The office assistant I spoke with stated several times that she would have him call me, but he never did.

September 26th, 2009

Harsh

Dr was cocky and seemed unsympathetic to my condition. When medications he prescribed had awful side effects/negative reactions, he pretty much forced me to stay on them- ruining months of my life. I went to this Dr seeking help and feel like I was treated aa a forced inpatient mental case. Not a pleasant feeling!!

June 15th, 2017