Dr. Henry Okonneh MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 12th, 2017
ARROGANT AND DISMISSIVE
I SUFFER FROM A NUMBER OF INJURIES AND PROGRESSIVE DISORDERS THAT CAUSE SEVERE AND UNREMITTING PAIN. HIS RESPONSE WAS "I DO NOT OFFER DRUGS FOR PAN. I AM AN ANESTHESIOLOGIST. I PUT PEOPLE TO SLEEP" I WAS TOLD TO WALK 30 MINUTES EVERY DAY. HIS ATTITUDE WAS ARROGANT, COARSE AND RUDE. HIS LICENSE SHOULD BE REVOKED.

November 13th, 2015
The Real Truth
The truth about Dr Henry Okonneh is that he is totally disrespectful and is a terrible listener.He has anger issues. He does a very poor job of communicating with other physicians when it comes to coordinating care for his patients. I have been going there for a little more than 3 years and I am always there for atleast an hour or an hour and a half.it is because he triple books his patients.I would sincerely urge anyone thinking of using this doctor to erase the thought and look for someone else.He does not care about you and will talk to you like a dog.He has 100 percent God complex. If you choose to visit this doctor at Charlotte Pain Associates I truly wish you the best of luck because you will for sure need it.ppl

July 21st, 2015
disrespectful
he is totally disrespectful and arrogant ,he got an attitude because I didn't want to take anymore of his injections . He changed my scripts with no consult and did not give me a return appt. total disrespect

September 13th, 2014
Dr Okonneh is very thourough and considerate of your time I have gone to him for over a year now and have never waited more than 15 minutes past my appointment . He is a blessing to the medical field he speaks with you about your medical issues and also about your life in general he wants to know about you and truly cares about your well being. He has a top notch staff that coordinates your appointments and does follow up and to have so many people running the day to day medical facility operations that all work well together is a blessing. We need more medical professionals like that of Dr Okonneh' s office.

April 1st, 2012
do not go to this pain clinic
He was 1 hour late coming in to the office. there were 10 people in front of me. When I asked what was taking so long I was to I can reschedule if this isn't good for me. When I finally saw him he was quick and didn't do anything. All he wanted is for me to get a shot and if I don't want it I can find some else to go to.

April 11th, 2017