Dr. Henry Oksman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Oksman?

October 7th, 2017

Botched my surgery

Cataract removal and lens replacement is supposed to be a routine procedure. He nonetheless botched mine by leaving behind fragments of the occluded lens, and his subsequent efforts to get rid of them were marked by uncertainty and hesitation.

December 4th, 2016

excellent

November 5th, 2015

Exceptional experiences always.

Dr. Oksman is a delightful human being who was profoundly interested and concerned about me as well as my eyes. He was a pleasure to be with as he has been for all the years I as well all my family members have been seeing him.

August 2nd, 2015

Terrible surgery experience.

He performed cataract surgery on my left eye. I ended up with extreme vision distortion, capsular tear, and severe vitreous detachment due to his miscalculation and his total negligence as I was told by three well reputatable cataract surgeons. Going with him is too risky.

January 22nd, 2015

Dr. Henry Oksman is the best ophtalmologist in the NY metro area. I've been his patient for more than 15 years. Dr. Oksman performed my cataract surgery flawlessly and has been treating my pre-glaucoma with excellence.

April 21st, 2013

I had an emergency with my eye and my current opthamologist had no appointments. I called Dr. Oksman's office and they got me in immediately. I have seen many opthamologists my whole life but I absolutely LOVED Dr. Oksman more than any of them. He is so pleasant, gentle and kind. He diagnosed my problem immediately and gave me a full explanation as to what it was. He was very thorough and answered all of my questions. I adored everything about him and plan on going back there in the future.

February 16th, 2013

Dr Oksman Poor Patient Care

I was misdiagnosed by Dr Oksman two years ago. After several tests that were incorrectly done I finally found a doctor in NYC at NYU Medical Center tyhat saved my eyesight.

September 15th, 2017