A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Otero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Otero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Otero, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Otero graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Otero has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Orlando Otero MD is a male Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Henry O. Otero practice?
- Dr. Henry Otero has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Otero practices Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.