A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Paez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Paez is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paez
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Paez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Paez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Failure
- Primary Headache Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Seizure Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Paez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Paez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry E Paez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry E. Paez practice?
- Dr. Henry Paez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Paez practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians.