A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Paez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Paez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paez
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Paez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Paez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Failure
- Primary Headache Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Seizure Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Paez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Paez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry E Paez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry E. Paez practice?
- Dr. Henry Paez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Paez practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians.