A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Paez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Paez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Paez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Failure
- Primary Headache Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Seizure Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Paez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.
Dr. Paez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Henry E. Paez practice?
Dr. Henry Paez practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians.