Dr. Henry Paik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 15th, 2016
Dr. Paik has been my Doctor for several years and he knows my issues very well and I can talk to him and he listens to me and explains my situation what I need or don't need to do. He is a very kind compassionate Doctor he has helped me and continues to do so. I recommend him he will go the extra mile to get you feeling better.

August 6th, 2015
Horrible bedside manner
Dr. Paik was very rude with me from the start of our consult. I was in the ER and it was the end of his shift and I was not his case, all of which was made very clear. He did not read my history so his recommendations from the start were off. He told me he could not have an intelligent conversation with another specialist to find out the best course of diagnostics/treatments for me and told me there was nothing I could do to prevent a small bowel obstruction from occurring again. He made it very clear I was not worth his time.

May 2nd, 2013
Awesome doctors office
I have been there a few times and have NEVER had a bad experience. His nurse practitioner and her nurse have got the best bedside manner and the time I seen Dr. Paik (at my procedure) he was very nice. They seem like they WANT to help find ouf what is causing my sickness unlike some other doctors I have bedn to OR worked around/with. I would definately recommend them.

January 31st, 2013
You seldom see Dr. Paik & that's usually for a procedure. I've been using that office for 15 yrs and only seen him 2 times. Still having the same problem and nobody seems concerned but me.

July 14th, 2012
great staff and doctor. they were very caring and interested in helping me. I would highly recommend Dr. Paik to anyone needing a GI.

July 10th, 2012
GREAT
During my office visit from the check in to the check out the staff was super friendly and helped answer my questions. The time with the provider was well worth the co-pay because it helped me figure out a plan for my diagnosis.

November 22nd, 2011
I was not impressed by this doctor.He seemed more interested in other things besides me.He did not listen to what I had to say.His staff was ok but after the experience I had with him...I will never go back!

February 22nd, 2011
Pretty cool guy.
Henry Paik is a pretty cool guy.

July 5th, 2010
I have seen this Dr. for a couple of years and he never seems to know anything about me. He doesn't look at you while you are there, he keeps his nose in his laptop the whole time.

November 20th, 2009
just leaves you hanging
runs every test, gives you an rx to try. but just hope the first one works because the nurse never answers the phone if you have no relief with the medication the give you....so wait til (or move it up) you next appointment then get a new pill that you can try...over all a pretty good environment but not the best customer service....i mean you are a doctors office and we are sick, it would be nice to be able to get a hold of someone when you have questions/concerns about your meds....u have a better chance calling you pharmacist for advice.