Dr. Henry Palmer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Palmer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2013

Best doctor I've ever had.

Dr. Palmer has been incredible throughout my pretty intense illness. He's always available, calls after hours just to see how I'm doing, and constantly researches and tries new things when one isn't working. I feel very lucky to have him as my doctor, and plan on seeing him regularly as long as I'm able.

July 11th, 2011

Poor customer service

I'm part of an HMO and was allowed to add Dr. Palmer as my primary care physician recently. When I called in to make my first appointment with him, I was told "he says he is no longer accepting new patients." I explained that I had already been accepted by his medical group and with him as my PCP, so I was required to go to him. She said "figure it out with your insurance company" and once again said "he's not taking new patients." I understand he can run his business however he wants, but he might want to consider a bit better customer service with the person speaking to his patients as well as the message of "not taking new patients." Disappointed for sure in this experience and wanted to share.

March 18th, 2011

A quality physician

November 23rd, 2010

Rare Gem in HMO world

Patient, listens, either knows A(much) or finds out! I have Medical Pro's among family & friends. Based on over 20 visits since '09 (elderly Mom 89-RIP, 94 yr's Dad, self, wife). Has made himself unusually available, computer literate. Helps oversees. Family man, trained musician & audiophile. Hard to add to full & happy patient list, tho. (referred on personal request by previous Family Dr. who tragically had to retire).

March 5th, 2010

Excellent - Personally calls back,very responsive.

August 15th, 2014