A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Parkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Parkman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Parkman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parkman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Parkman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parkman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan