Overall Review

March 12th, 2015
this guy has zero bedside manner: aloof, condescending, impersonal, judgemental, I'm running out of praise here. I've been spending the winters in Florida for the past four years. I've never been able to get a scrip written to carry me over but a phone call from the pharmacy did the trick -until this year. with 30 days left to go I was refused an important one which turned out to be close to life threatening. Thanks to the local community hospital ED I'm recovering now. OK, one more : unethical. Especially since I have been on that same med for over ten years.

March 4th, 2015
Dr. Paszko is warm and caring and has excellent judgment. He knows his stuff.

January 14th, 2014
Excellent family practice
Dr. Paszko and his physician assistants are very caring, friendly, and provide quality and thorough care. Christine Rodgers, PA-C, offers a lot of alternative remedies to medicine for those who have difficulty with medicines or just don't want to take them. Many of the staff recognize me, and are very friendly. They are very prompt in helping me with everything I need.

December 20th, 2013
THE BEST!
I switched to this practice because it was closer to my home. Nobody likes to change doctors but I am so glad I did. From the moment I walked in, the staff treated me as though I was the only person there. They are friendly, caring and efficient. There was hardly any wait time. The PA gave me her full attention and I felt as though she really heard me out. My whole family is following me here.

January 3rd, 2012
By far - one of the best medical practices I have dealt with. I have never waited more than 5 minutes at the office. I am impressed by their concern for my overall health.

April 13th, 2011
Compassionate & Thorough
My visits to Dr. Paszko's office have always been great (well, as great as a visit to the doctor can be...). Debbie, one of his secretaries, always gives me a warm welcome when I arrive. The nurses and techs are also really nice. Dr. Paszko is very kind and takes my feelings into consideration throughout the visit. I never feel like a "specimen." At the same time, he is very thorough. I am grateful to have Dr. P as my doctor.

August 3rd, 2008
Good Diagnostics
Dr. Paszko spent the time, and was through, resulting in hunting down a problem which had been elusive for two other docs for 14 years. His staff mirrors his through approach. I'm happy!