Dr. Henry Paul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Henry Paul?

August 13th, 2016

He is Great!

Before I met Dr Paul I was warned about how forward he could be.... I find it to be a breath of fresh air. I like that he tells me what I it is and doesn't sugar coat. I like that he is straightforward not rude and he speaks! He is a good listener and yes he is quick but that's because he knows what he's doing. Very good doc!!!!

August 4th, 2012

This doctor saved my life. His great reputation is well deserved.

July 6th, 2011

dr paul is a well qualified doctor who combines his analytic knowledge and medication prescription flexibility to make treatment excellent.

April 3rd, 2011

Best Dr. In the field I've ever seen in His field of work

I only gave one star to Dr. Paul, on the time He spends with me as a patient, because frankly, He doesn't have the time. Yet, this is a fact. He is very much in demand, and He is an extremely busy guy. Having said that, I consider myself extremely fortunate to have come to his office. His office staff, except for his assistant who is like an angel, and my personal psychotherapist, I find to be abrupt and even abraisive in their tone at times, yet helpful. The reception desk is very courteous and nice. Dr. Paul is extremely consciencious in his work. He follows up, returns phone calls promptly, always available and concerned about my well being. I don't think I am an exception. I very much get the impression He treats every patient the same.On a personal level, I get the impression He is a very funny guy. He is very personable and reasonable. He has a great sense of humor, very engaging, making you feel as if you've known him for years on end. He is accommodating, He listens, and He tells you His findings quickly. Don't bother Him with minutia, because He will cut you off in the middle of your sentence. Don't worry about it...You won't even notice it. I am sorry it took me more than fifteen years to find Him. He diagnosed me correctly in a short period of time, providing all His expertise. I still receive treatment from Him. It took me more than a year to write this review. The five minutes you spend in his office with him, in my opinion, are priceless. I view it this way: The time He can't spend with me, He'll give to another patient. Ask Him questions and He'll reply. (If I remember, I'll ask one, each time I see Him) Don't go overboard with more than one question. I asked Him once: If you were not doing this work, what would you like to do? "Play Drums". And with that, I left the office. I would recommend Dr. Paul to all patients who haven't had success in getting diagnosed correctly and quickly, in an atmosphere where the patient feels safe, and cared for with attentiveness.

November 28th, 2009

dr. paul's books are great. they are just like he speaks in his ofice-right to the point and clear.

November 24th, 2009

unbelievable diagnostician

dr. paul was the only doc who was able to tell us what was wrong with our daughter and cured her as well. Plus he has a great sense of humor!!

October 18th, 2009

Henry Paul MD is a compassionate and friendly person with great skills and empathy. He has helped many teenagers I have sent to him as well as my own family. He could not be rated more highly. He is always available and courteous and never fails to follow up.

October 17th, 2009

dr. Paul is an outstanding practitionerin his field. He was a great help to my child.

August 25th, 2016