A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Peltier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Peltier, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Peltier graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Peltier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peltier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance