A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Peltier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Peltier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Henry Peltier, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peltier graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peltier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Matthew Peltier MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Henry M. Peltier practice?
- Dr. Henry Peltier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Henry Peltier practices Pediatrics near Thibodaux, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Houma, LA.
See Thibodaux Pediatricians.