A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Petry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Petry is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petry
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Petry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Petry graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Petry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry D Petry DO and FACOFP is a male Geriatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry D. Petry practice?
- Dr. Henry Petry has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Petry practices Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Geriatric Doctors.