A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Petry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Petry is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Petry graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Petry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry David Petry DO and FACOFP is a male Geriatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry D. Petry practice?
- Dr. Henry Petry has 1 office location.
Dr. Henry Petry practices Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Joplin, MO.
See Joplin Geriatric Doctors.